Synchronized Supply Chain
Steering of the stock of finished goods, resources and intermediate products. Production – Logistics – Purchases
Synchronising the different supply points with each other to ensure minimal global stock and maximal delivery reliability.
- A strong decrease of stock throughout the entire chain (30% to 40%)
- Reliability is improved to above 98%
- Local supplies will no longer be over-secured
- Safe supply for long delivery terms
- Synchronised factories in distant countries
- Integration of the inventory of suppliers
- Optimalisation of constumers stock
- MRP becomes unnecessary
- Abolishment of unnecessary storage space
- Dynamic replenishment
- Calculation of needs at every level, taking into account partial buffers and possible productions and deliveries.
- Risk calculation for future stocks taking into account the reliability of the chain, large orders, promotions, etc.
- Integration of transport times
- Specific algorithms for longer and less reliable transport times.
- Integration of distant production
- POOGI: Permanent diagnosis of the reliability of resources/suppliers/subcontractors
Diagnosis study and plan of implementation
Complete courses with possible transfer of knowhow will be guided by TOC experts
Adaptable and integrable software available
Read More About Synchronized Supply Chain
TOC Implementation of Synchronized Supply Chain