Synchronized Supply Chain
Steering of the stock of finished goods, resources and intermediate products. Production – Logistics – Purchases
Synchronising the different supply points with each other to ensure minimal global stock and maximal delivery reliability.
- A strong decrease of stock throughout the entire chain (30% to 40%)
- Reliability is improved to above 98%
- Local supplies will no longer be over-secured
- Safe supply for long delivery terms
- Synchronised factories in distant countries
- Integration of the inventory of suppliers
- Optimalisation of constumers stock
- MRP becomes unnecessary
- Abolishment of unnecessary storage space
- Dynamic replenishment
- Calculation of needs at every level, taking into account partial buffers and possible productions and deliveries.
- Risk calculation for future stocks taking into account the reliability of the chain, large orders, promotions, etc.
- Integration of transport times
- Specific algorithms for longer and less reliable transport times.
- Integration of distant production
- POOGI: Permanent diagnosis of the reliability of resources/suppliers/subcontractors
Diagnosis study and plan of implementation
Complete courses with possible transfer of knowhow will be guided by TOC experts
Adaptable and integrable software available