Identifying the largest levers for increasing market share. Guide for improvement by the entire market constraints model.
- Development of breakthrough solutions to attack new markets in a short timespan
- Finding and tackling growth markets
- Discovering new opportunities
- Identification of the weakest link in market constraints
- Optimisation of marketing budget
- Acceptance of changing priorities
- Integration of suppliers’ stocks
- Costumer stocks optimised
- Abolition of unnecessary storage space
- Market constraints model: Calculated identification of the weakest link in sales and marketing
- Constraint – driven. business plan: Multi-year plan with a link to future loss, profit, and balance.
- Throughput Accounting: The impact of an action, a decision, or a project will first be measured using throughput (short and long term).
- Critical Chain: Implementation plan of the new approach with a guess of risks and reserves. Buffers in time and money.
- Funnelmanagement: Structural solutions for monitoring and steering of sales actions.
- Competitive price-setting
- POOGI. Structured process of improvement that is linked to the project buffers and salesfunnel, it generates selective signals for short term steering and long-term improvement.
Group Sessions and individual work for the composition of the market constraints model
Identification and consensus about the best opportunities for improvement, with a view on the impact on the rest of the organisation.
Complete courses with possible transfer of know-how will be guided by TOC experts