Stock steering of finished products, resources, and intermediate products. Supply chain management – Logistics – Purchase
Optimal availability of goods with minimal stock and less administration.
- Drastic improvement of the delivery reliability of the final product
- Diminishing of urgent actions
- Disapearance of production interruptions due to shortages
- Lowering of internal stocks with 30% to 40% after 3 resupply cycli.
- Transparent graphics readable by everyone
- Focus system on critical situations. – Lowers the amount of panic situations and secures the flow of goods.
- TOC – replenishment
- Only gives signals when needed
- Replacing point of order with Buffer Management. Steers using risks, not absolute numbers
- Intuitive graphical support
- History, future evolutions, zones of alarm, analysis
- Adaptation to evolution
- Speeding up or slowing down in use automatically generates a proposal for new alarm zones
- Priority steering
- Puts the focus on the most crucial resupply
- Slow-movers and Fast movers will be administered by the same logic, integration.
- MTO –MTS (make-to-stock and make-to-order) Integration of purchases
- POOGI: Monitoring of the reliability of resources/suppliers/subcontractors. Focus on improvement
Diagnosis study and plan of implementation
Complete courses with possible transfer of know-how will be guided by TOC experts
Adapted and integrable software available